The Parliament was the legislative body of the United Kingdom. The Parliament, which consisted of the House of Commons and the House of Lords, met in the Houses of Parliament in London. Members of Parliament, or MPs, represented constituencies throughout the country.
- Lady Cullingford (c. 1974), member who introduced a private member's bill against river pollution.
- Joseph Green (c. 2006), Member of Parliament for Hartley Dale and chairman of the parliamentary commission on the monitoring of sugar standards in exported confectionery.
- Charles Grover (c. 1954 to 1974), junior backbencher during the Cold War and Minister with Special Powers in 1974.
- Harriet Jones (c. 2006), Member of Parliament for Flydale North. She later became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Colonel Jimmy Skinsale (c. 1902), member for Thurley.
- Walker (c. 1972), Parliamentary Private Secretary.
- Dark-haired female parliamentary secretary (c. 2009).
- Doctor Who:
- The Sarah Jane Adventures: