Cambridge University was a university located in Cambridge, England.
- Professor Carlton, St Simeon's College (c. 1979)
- Professor Casper, University College (c. 1979)
- R.S. Cenji, "St M" (c. 1979)
- Charlton, University College (c. 1979)
- Professor Chester, St Simeon's College (c. 1979)
- Professor Barbara Chesterton (c. 2010)
- Doctor / Professor Ian Chesterton, University College (c. 1979 - c. 2010)
- J. Christie, St Trinians (c. 1979)
- Professor J.F. Chronotis, St Cedd's College (c. 1679 - c. 1979)
- Professor Rachel Jensen (c. 1963)
- Gordon Jones, lecturer in physics at Churchill College (c. 1971)
- Professor Watkins, applied physics at Cavendish Laboratory (c. 1971)
Because he was a colleague of Professor Watkins, it is likely that Edward Travers held his professorship at Cambridge University.
Doctor Lennox and Liz Shaw were familiar with one another from her research at Cambridge, but it is unclear if he also worked at the university.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.