Cambridge University was a university located in Cambridge, England.
- Professor Carlton, St Simeon's College (c. 1979)
- Professor Casper, University College (c. 1979)
- R.S. Cenji, "St M" (c. 1979)
- Charlton, University College (c. 1979)
- Professor Chester, St Simeon's College (c. 1979)
- Professor Barbara Chesterton (c. 2010)
- Doctor / Professor Ian Chesterton, University College (c. 1979 - c. 2010)
- J. Christie, St Trinians (c. 1979)
- Professor J.F. Chronotis, St Cedd's College (c. 1679 - c. 1979)
- Professor Rachel Jensen (c. 1963)
- Gordon Jones, lecturer in physics at Churchill College (c. 1971)
- Professor Watkins, applied physics at Cavendish Laboratory (c. 1971)
Because he was a colleague of Professor Watkins, it is likely that Edward Travers held his professorship at Cambridge University.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.